Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Top 8 Places To Get Married In London:

So while I was in London I had the luck of runnning into weddings wherever I went...seriously. Whenever there was another wedding people would come grab me to take a picture of it. So here are my top 8 places to get married in London. Enjoy!

Number 8:
This is the church right down the street from where we lived. It is on Moscow road and though I didn't get a picture of the Bride and Groom, it is a wedding. It is at #8 because it is a typical and predictable place to get married.

Number 7:
This is at the Russel Hotel, which is right outside the Russel Square tube stop station. We ran into the happy couple as we were coming back from the Charles Dicken's museum. A hotel, nice...but boring.

Number 6:
This wedding took place in Grenwich (I actually got a 2 for 1 deal here). This wedding was taking place at the Queens House in the covered walkway. Pretty place but I don't like the dress, sorry.

Number 5:
This wedding was just a couple minutes later up the hill from the last wedding. It is on the hill in Grenwich, right below the place of the Prime Meridian. How romantic, right? For "time" and all eternity! (Oh, I am so clever). Pretty but weird and why are they laying down for their picture?

Number 4:
This wedding took place at Regents Park. A beautiful place and quite a beautiful dress, I approve.

Number 3:
This wedding was beautiful...and so was the bride. We were walking around the Caernarfron Castle and then the wedding party walked in and they took pictures in the middle of the grass with the castle surrounding them. Pretty Cool!

Number 2:
I loved this one. I saw this couple get married on my last day in London. They are on the bridge right in front of Big Ben and Parliament. What a pretty place for pictures and as the sun set, what could be better?

Number 1:
And the number one place to get married is the...TUBE STATION. This couple actually got married in the Queensway Tube Station. I don't care if you met there, it is dirty and gross and far from romantic. But, it is very original and that is why it wins!

1 comment: