Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Remembering London

So I was thinking of what I will most about London and what I will miss the least. Here is what I came up with:

MISS THE MOST:
The thing that I will miss the most is the "Kelloggs Special K Bliss Creamy Berry Crunch" Cereal. This is what got me up in the mornings when I was exhausted and just wanted more sleep and then I thought to myslef, "NO! You at least need to get up to eat that cereal". No lie, its delicious. I still have yet to find it in the states. Bummer!I just looked it up online...its a UK cereal. Sad Day. I guess I will just have to go back someday!

MISS THE LEAST:
This may seem weird and gross to you but I will miss the most is the place where I did most of my homework. The internet was horrible at the center and I could never get internet in our room. And so one time I tried sitting in the hallway right outside our bathroom and I got full bars! It was a convienent place for me to sit, I got great internet and I didn't have to leave my room. The problem...it was right in front of the bathroom...and you know what that means! This is Jess and I doing our homework and laughiing about where we were sitting and the smells. Haha, enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment