Friday, June 25, 2010

My Apology:

So I would like to quickly apologize quickly to anyone who has read my blog the past 2 months. I have been informed, my numerous sources, that the music was just TOO MUCH! That everytime they opened my blog they would hear the blaring trumpets from Michael Buble's, "Foggy Day In London Town". For this I am sorry. In my defense, the playlist of music did not work in the UK and so I was never really aware of the music, how loud it was or how annoying. So, for your convenience I have changed the song to Miley Cyrus, "Party In The USA". Though many of you may not like Miley, it seems a better altenative to the trumpets and it is applicable to me now, since I am home in the US!

Thanks for enduring these past couple of months!

-Aub

P.S. And for those of you who feel deprived of those wonderful trumpets, please, don't fret. They are still there and the second song in my playlist. Go ahead, listen to your hearts content!

1 comment:

  1. We didn't mind. We learned to quickly pause it before reading sometimes.

    ReplyDelete